I am really looking forward to restarting our yoga sessions both at Plas Mawr and at Studio 54.
However, we are bound by The Welsh Government Guidance on COVID-19, which came in to effect from 26 December.
The Guidance says:
Keep Wales safe:
- get both jabs and when invited, get your booster
- limit your contacts
- outdoors is safer than indoors
- do a lateral flow test before seeing others
- if you have symptoms, self-isolate and book a PCR test
- wear a face covering
From 26 December
- up to 50 outdoor and 30 indoor spectators can attend community sports events
- 2 metre social distancing will be required in offices and all public premises
- maximum of six people can meet in public premises
- licenced premises will need to take additional reasonable measures to protect customers and staff
- a maximum of 30 people can attend indoor events and a maximum of 50 people at outdoor events
- people attending weddings or civil partnership receptions or wakes should take a lateral flow test before attending.
- nightclubs will close
As our venues can only hold less than 30, we are ok to go ahead with our yoga classes, and I am very much looking forward to them restarting and seeing you all again.
As always, please practise caution, if you are feeling unwell, it is always safer to stay home.